June 1, 2018

Top 10 Circulated Picture Books




What picture books were popular with students during the 2017-2018 school year?  Last spring, Travis Jonker of 100 Scope Notes inspired my first top ten picture book list (click here to see it).  I’m back to reveal my student’s favs this school year.  BTW, Elephant and Piggie continue to dominate!

Here are my student’s top 10 most circulated picture books of the 2017-2018 school year:



10.  Elephants Cannot Dance! by Mo Willems



9.  Sam & Dave Dig a Hole by Mac Barnett



8.  Should I Share My Ice Cream? by Mo Willems



7.  I Will Take a Nap! by Mo Willems



6.  Are You Ready to Play Outside? by Mo Willems



5.  I Broke My Trunk! by Mo Willems



4.  Happy Pig Day! by Mo Willems



3.  Let’s Go For a Drive! by Mo Willems



2.  Watch Me Throw the Ball! by Mo Willems



1.  Pigs Make Me Sneeze! by Mo Willems


As you can see my students remain big fans of Mo Willems!  I was curious how far their love for Mo would go, so I ran the stats for the top 25 most circulated picture books.  It’s clear Mo Willems reigns as king in my school library!  Here are the titles from #11-#25:



11.  I’m a Frog by Mo Willems



12.  The Pigeon Needs a Bath! by Mo Willems



13.  Peanut Butter & Cupcake! by Terry Border



14.  Today I Will Fly! by Mo Willems



15.  I Really Like Slop! by Mo Willems



16.  My New Friend Is So Fun! by Mo Willems



17.  My Friend is Sad by Mo Willems



18.  We Are In a Book! by Mo Willems



19.  A Big Guy Took My Ball! by Mo Willems



20.  Dino-Baseball by Lisa Wheeler



21.  Dino-Basketball by Lisa Wheeler



22.  There is a Bird on Your Head!  by Mo Willems



23.  Uni the Unicorn by Amy Krouse Rosenthal



24.  Knuffle Bunny Too: A Case of Mistaken Identity by Mo Willems



25.  Fancy Nancy and the Wedding of the Century by Jane O’Connor


No comments:

Post a Comment