June 1, 2018

Top 10 Circulated Beginning Chapter Books


What beginning chapter books were popular with students during the 2017-2018 school year?  Last spring, Travis Jonker of 100 Scope Notes inspired my first top ten beginning chapter book list (click here to see it).  I’m back to reveal my student’s favs this school year.  BTW, last year’s #1 pick is the champ again this year - kids love Andy Griffiths books!  

Here are my student’s top 10 most circulated beginning chapter books of the 2017-2018 school year:



10.  Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu by Tracey West



9.  Barbie: I Can be a Horse Rider by Mary Man-Kong



8.  Ninjago: Rise of the Snakes by Tracey West



7.  Dance! Dance! Underpants! by Bob Shea



6.  Fly Guy’s Ninja Christmas by Tedd Arnold



5.  The Cat on the Mat is Flat by Andy Griffiths



4.  Barbie: I Can be a Gymnast by Kristen L. Depken



3.  Barbie: I Can be a Teacher by Mary Man-Kong



2.  Barbie: I Can be a Ballerina by Christy Webster



1.  The Big Fat Cow Goes Kapow by Andy Griffiths



No comments:

Post a Comment