January 6, 2016

My One Little Word 2016

After watching others choose their “one little word” over the years, I’m finally ready to join in the fun!  So, my one word for 2015 is POSITIVE.

At work, I plan to take a positive approach to uncomfortable changes.  As I push myself to master new skills and accomplish new projects, I’ll endorse a positive attitude and embrace a sunny outlook.

At home, I plan to create positive experiences with my family.  I want to reconnect with my daughter and husband, and savor every joyous minute.

For myself, I’d like to adopt a positive lifestyle.  I will take time for myself, exercise, eat right, and get plenty of sleep.  My own personal happiness and well-being will no longer be neglected.


I’m excited for a new vision and a new approach - positive changes for a positive new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment