April 4, 2019

#mustreadin2019 - spring update


This is my #mustreadin2019 spring update.  I love participating in this reading challenge hosted by Carrie Gelson of There's a Book for That because it connects me with a community of readers and encourages me to read newly released books to share with my students.  In January, I created my #mustreadin2019 reading goals.  As a reminder, here they are:




I'm still working on reading a few of the newly released titles on my list, plus I have some additional titles to share!  I'll be back in September for another reading update.  Below are my lists of new picture books and chapters books that I've read in 2019 since January:

Picture Books I Read - #mustreadin2019 (January-April)



































Chapter Books I Read - #mustreadin2019 (January-April)












Chapter Books I'm Currently Reading or Up Next to Read - #mustreadin2019







3 comments:

  1. I just bought Say Something! Can't wait to share it. I am seeing Sweep on so many lists. Really love that book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo many great books on your list that I've enjoyed this year, too. I'm hoping to purchase a signed copy of Say Something for my dear friend who has loaned me several of her Peter H. Reynolds books that I've kept for nearly a year! Thanks for sharing your progress and I'll look forward to your next update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got so many great books on your list that I want to read! I recently read Because and I was wowed!!! I can't wait to share that one with my students.

    ReplyDelete